Tuesday 14 April 2020

My Family


I love my family because they always help me and love me everyday. They always try there best to take us everywhere that it fun. I have 2 older sisters and 1 older brother and I love them very much. I love my family because they always give us food, and water to drink. They always make sure we have clothes on our bodies and shoes on our feet. They always keep us clean and that we stay healthy. My mum and day helps me with my homework everyday! And that we always have a good time. We always get what we need, and want we want. I love my family because they keep me happy, and proud! 

2 comments:

  1. Hi Sa,
    What a lovely blog post. It is so nice to hear how much love you have for your family. In times like this it is so important to help each other and love each other. It is nice to hear you have fun doing your homework. Keep up the awesome sharing.
    Stay safe and happy.
    From Mrs Carruthers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sa, that is a very cool picture collage. It is lovely to read how much you love and appreciate your family. That is so cool that your mum and dad help you with your homework too!
    Thank you for sharing your photos and stories with us.
    From Miss Scanlan.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.