Tuesday 13 July 2021

:) Holiday!!!

 on the holiday it was so fun i did a lot of thing i go on my chrome book and it was so fun. Was your holiday was fun? i have to clean to and it a lot of hard work i clean my room i clean the shoes and when i'm finished i go on my chrome book and i talk to my best friends and they name is anne marie  and diamond they are so kind. we always talk but i don't talk to them anymore, because they are to loud but sometime i'm to lizzy to call my friend, but today i'm calling my friend today. and when my mum is here she said go do you home work yesterday but now i'm doing it but i'm putting music and the song call (just the 2 of us) and it one hour and it a bet fun when i'm doing my home work. and the holiday is fun do you do your home work on the holiday? well every tuesday and Monday I do my home work on the holiday and 

the holiday was okay for me and i some time play Mincrafe i some time play with my sister and it was so fun and the movie was so funny and ofcorse i ate chip and it was yummy to but for lunch i having pie but i just ate it was yummy and holiday was so fun. please commoant me on my blog and if you do that will make me happy and i will be you friend. and i do have friend but i can steel be your friend to and we all can be best friend to and we all can have fun and we can play tag on the park at school, and I can play with you guys if you dont have friend. and i know it a long story but i have to steel spell. and was your holiday bad or good tell me on the commonat me on the blog and thank you for reading my story happy holiday!!!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Sa! It's awesome to see you writing on your blog during the holidays! Check out the front page of our class site for some other fun things that you can be doing while at home on your Chromebook. Let me know if you need any help.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done Sa I liked what you were writing

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.